If you’re planning a trip to America’s finest city, you may be wondering… what’s the best way to
get to San Diego? Flying is often the most convenient option, but it can also be the most
If you’re looking for a cheaper way to get to San Diego, consider flying into Los Angeles
International Airport (LAX) and taking reLAXsan from LAX to San Diego.
So, what’s the best way to get from LAX to San Diego? The reLAXsan shuttle from LAX to
San Diego is the easiest option at an affordable price. reLAXsan is a San Diego-based bus company that offers direct service between LAX and San Diego. The ride takes about 2.5 hours (or more depending on traffic,) and tickets start at just $68! This is often much cheaper than flying directly to San Diego, especially from smaller cities or international origins.
Travelers can ride from LAX to 3 popular neighborhoods in San Diego County:
- This North County neighborhood has lots of activities for the whole family and is
a short ride to Legoland!
- Sorrento Valley
- Perfect for a trip to La Jolla to watch the sunset or a visit to UCSD (University of
California San Diego)
- Old Town (San Diego)
- The easiest way to get from LAX to downtown San Diego. Connect to the Trolley
and explore all the trendy neighborhoods San Diego has to offer.
Here are a few reasons why flying into LAX and taking reLAXsan to San Diego is a great option:
- It’s often cheaper: Flying into LAX and taking reLAXsan to San Diego is often cheaper than flying directly to San Diego, especially when flying internationally.
- There are more flight options: LAX is a major international airport with service to over 40 countries, so there are more flight options available from all over the world! With this in mind, you’re more likely to find a cheap flight to LAX than you are to find a cheap flight directly to San Diego.
- It’s more convenient: reLAXsan offers direct service from LAX to San Diego, so you don’t have to worry about changing buses or trains. The bus ride is comfortable and relaxing, riding in a luxury Mercedes-Benz sprinter van.
Overall, flying into LAX and taking reLAXsan from LAX to San Diego is a great way to save
money on your trip to San Diego. It’s also a convenient and relaxing way to travel. So next time
you’re planning a trip to San Diego, consider flying into LAX and taking reLAXsan. You won’t be
Here are some additional tips for using reLAXsan to get to San Diego from LAX:
- Book your tickets in advance: Tickets for reLAXsan buses can sell out, especially during peak travel times. It’s a good idea to book your tickets in advance to ensure that you have a seat.
- Take advantage of discounts: reLAXsan offers discounts for students and active military. Plus, they run sales on their social media pages!
- Arrive early at the bus stop: It’s a good idea to arrive at the bus stop at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time. This will give you time to find your stop and get settled on board.
- Enjoy the ride! The shuttle from LAX to San Diego is a great way to relax and enjoy the scenery. Be sure to bring a book, magazine, or music player to keep yourself entertained.